BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Just a Little T

We've moved again, and this time we'll settle. It's still a little chaotic at the new place, all kinds of things are missing and I just haven't had the motivation to move or empty many boxes these last couple of days...maybe that has something to do with the fact that Devon and I filled a U-haul truck with all our stuff and emptied it out ourselves too...just wait until you see the ONE THING I COULDN'T help with...
Anyway, here are some new pictures of T-man!
This was taken in our new living room, he seems pretty chill already! YAY
That's his shirt, I'm not sure if he was seriously trying to dress himself or if he was being funny, this kid has a pretty awesome sense of humor.
See? He knows those are the pants...
Feeling a bit nerdy, he LOVED those sunglasses...AFTER he popped out the lenses.
Birthday number 2! Lots of friends and family came, that's Aunt Lavern!! He didn't like our singing, I didn't get a video, but he kept saying "NO!" and "Stop it!" HA!
His favorite Christmas decoration.

Some glamour shots....Yes, my pits are a bit hairy.



This was the one piece of furniture that I couldn't help move. Oh yes, the DOMINATOR.

Trying to be like Daddy. (Can't quite figure out the devil horns.)
His feet can't reach the pedals, so he plays with it his own way.

5 comments:

Stacy Hutchinson said...

He's getting so big. What a little cutie. I'm glad you feel relieved to be back in Portland. Good luck with your new adventures out there. It's a beautiful place to live.

Dixie & Markus said...

Oh Taryn, how I miss thee and your mother and your father. Congrats on the move. E-mail me more about where you are etc.

Travis said...

Good job, making the move. That kid is getting big. What a cool little guy.

chani and billy said...

Soooo Cute. He is getting so big, putting on his own clothes. I think I'll start wearing my shirts that way. One problem.... I don't thing the neck of my shirts will fit around ANYTHING except my head.
Nice Entertainment package!!! WoW!! More pic's of your home when you get a chance!!! Curious!!
Hey, I like Mom and Dad's flooring!!! NICE!!!!

PawPaw & Grammy said...

It is so quiet with Taryn not here anymore. Miss y'all, sooo glad you are posting