BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Trip to the BEACH

We went to the Oregon Coast this weekend, Lincoln City. It was Taryn's first trip to the Pacific! He LOVED it...
It was pretty cold and windy when we went on Saturday so we parked on the beach. That's Matt, he and Cari are our friends who LIVE THERE! Lucky.
Sidewalk art and my feet in Lincoln City.
To get down to the beach on Sunday we had to walk down those stairs...my thighs loved it...I think there were about 8,653 of them. Taryn just wanted to play and run around so it wasn't worth it to get him to pose with us.
The camera on my phone has a two (or so) second delay, I tried really hard to get a picture with T in the sky...but it didn't work out and I was sick of trying after the sixth shot. LOL! But I LOVE that second picture!
That log was just washed up on the beach, along with a few other smaller trees, this one had to be about twelve feet long! The picture of our backsides was taken shortly before Taryn and I got our feet wet! Those waves are sneaky!
He was so funny with that hat! He held on to those strings ALL DAY!
These pictures are hard to do. So I'm pretty proud of this one!! We love you! We miss you!!

4 comments:

Dixie & Markus said...

Ah yes, the Oregon coast. Peaceful, serene and friggin' cold! I'm glad Taryn got to see it for the first time! So many things to discover.

Travis said...

There's nothing like the ocean.

chani and billy said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES!!! Y'all are so cute. What a cool place for Taryn to grow up. I think you've definitely got his approval. I love his beanie!!! He would fit right in with the kids here in CO. I'm so happy for y'all. Keep us updated and have fun with your Homemaking Adventures.

PawPaw & Grammy said...

Nothin' like the beach mixed with a kid or two.