BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas 2009

We finally did it! We got pictures as a family (minus Turkish). The place didn't do that kind of stuff. And even though it was a BAD time of day for Taryn to be posing for a camera, somehow we managed.
The Schwartzhoff-Holloway-Suckow's. We let everyone pick their favorite last name for us.
He was really shy, the photographer was a pretty good-looking blonde...HAHA.
Devon's parents, Mitch & Robin. They're a beautiful couple!

Mitch's parents, Bob & Irma Jean/Taryn's GREAT-grandparents! It's exciting for me that Taryn has living great-grandparents.
The whole family. Back row: Nikki, Devon, Cory (Mitch's son), Mitch, Robin. Front row: Taryn, Grandma Irma, Grandpa Bob, Lexi (Devon's sister).
We even took an awkward picture with Santa Clause this year! I'm thinking next year will be fun for Taryn, rather than terrifying. But it was fun for ME this year, I couldn't STOP laughing!! Poor kid.

7 comments:

Travis said...

Nice pictures. I don't envy you, moving in the winter!

Dixie & Markus said...

Love the pictures! Taryn, you have my heart.

chani and billy said...

I love the new pictures. Taryn's little poochy belly is too cute. That's the cutest family pic, the three of you, I want one. That Santa pic is funny!! I don;t blame you for laughing. Taryn's spiked hair is cute. I like your hair that color. You look awesome!!!

chani and billy said...

I love your background scene for your blog page. Where did you find that?

The Suckows said...

Trav-We're (Taryn and I) are actually going to stay in Twin for a month or two (BLAH)! I'm currently job searching. Dix-He's got mine too! Chani-My hair is really dark now, trying to let it be healthy...for a while! My background is from www.pyzam.com they have TONS of cool layouts!I'll mail you all our family pic...eventually, HAHA!

Stacy Hutchinson said...

It is NEVER a good time for a kid to take pictures. I can imagine how that went with Taryn. You all look great! I hope you're sending me some. Love you guys!

chani and billy said...

Thanks for the pyzam info! Go check out my updated blog!