HEY FAM! Here's a brand spankin' new post for ya! I know, you're stoked.
Okay. Mom and I played with photoshop a little bit. This is my best picture, LOL, and i wanted to make it as perfect as it could get. Don't worry, I'm not in any of the other pictures.
Since Grammy and Paw Paw would NEVER take a picture of this, just b/c of the blackmail factor, I DID...and I posted it for everyone to see. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you "The Kitchen".
Here's T playing with...whatever those damn weeds are called.
He's already a GREAT driver.
Eating weeds...
and watermelon...
and corn.
Playing on Daddy, making faces for the camera.
Sharing the pool with Turkey.
Painting le home. "Before" ...there is not an after just yet...yeah.
My beautiful Boudreaux creation and Great White.
Last, but not least, Devon's '56 Bel-air complete. My man's some kind of artist! And because of his career aspirations, we'll soon be moving again. To great big ol' Winnemucca, Nevada. The state of legal prostitution. This job is a HUGE step for him. The shop he'll be working at puts their custom paint jobs in magazines! He's currently working on a truck that'll be in one and has plans for one that will appear on a COVER! They also have a custom job that is going to the SEMA show in Vegas, baby. Check it out. Click on "All Show Vehicles" to see some of last years entries!!! I'm so excited!

7 comments:
Great post! I love Taryn's watermelon picture. And there's something crawling out of your nose in your picture. Your hair looks good. Taryn is too cute for his own good. Turkish face is getting huge! Devon's car is quite the masterpiece. Nevade eh? Just when you got comfortable. That's pretty exciting news.
Thanks for the update! Taryn is so cute. I dig your hair. Miss you guys. Good luck with the new job, Devon. So are y'all going to inch your way to Vegas? Love y'all.
I want to go to SEMA and dress like a Tokyo chic. You can officially have your hair any color and still look like a model. I love that color on you!!! Taryn is so cute with his big boy hair cut. And I love the pic of the model doggies!! Thanks for the update. I'll update my blog in November.
Taryn is getting big. Nice job on the car. Why paint the house if you are moving? Burn it down, YA!
wow, i'd love to burn a house down trav! but...no. yeah we'll be going to nevada. bleck! and vegas sounds like a great idea, stace! maybe we'll live there while we're moving from city to city. maybe you could model for devon's new show cars that he paints, chani! i'll hit up the boss and tell him how hot you are. ;)
Hey! I know you've been busy, so have I, but I need to see pic's of you guys! See what you can do. I'll work on my end too. I love you guys!!
Post a Comment