BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Waiting Out the Winter

HEYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! 
We're back online now, if you're wondering what's going on just come on over and check out the blog. Or you could call...but I can guarantee you that nothing much is happening right now. The weather sucks too much.
 St. Patricks day was a blast, you can tell by Taryn's expression...
Since Devon and I live on different schedules, Taryn and I celebrated a little during the day. We got all dressed up in our greens, had Lucky Charms with green milk, made green play-dough and listened to Dropkick Murphy's all day!
 He was telling me "I love this shirt." He LOVES his dinosaurs. Devon went to work out the other day and they had dinosaurs at the fitness centers' daycare. Taryn was SO excited that he tried to run out and show daddy! The sitter loved that.
 I love those heels! Found them at Goodwill for $7!!
We canNOT get him to smile for photos lately. Any suggestions?
We played with some home-made play-dough for hours (thanks for the memories, Mom). We took footprints of the dinosaurs and made them boats for something to sail around the coffee table in.

6 comments:

Dixie said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAYY! Now, we just need to coordinate a skype session! I like the new hair-cut Taryn!

PawPaw & Grammy said...

YAAAAAAAAY! Wild hair-cut, looks older than he is. Like your green shoes, Taryn's too. Glad to see recent pic again. Homemade play dough, cheap fun, keep him busy for alittle while.

PawPaw & Grammy said...

great your back on line.love the pics.haircut,still thinking about that.love the kid though.send pic of devons'new engine.

Travis said...

That is a stout little guy. He knows you have to look cool for pics. no smiles!

The Suckows said...

Dixie, skype at 8 pm your time is usually good for me. Let me know! ;) Mom and Dad, we're glad to be back online too! Can't wait to see y'all again. I'll get some pictures of the new engine today...maybe. Travis, you're right! I guess it's okay then.

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Taryn is so big! Love the green shoes, Nikki. I can't wait to see you guys in July!!! I have a feeling that Taryn and Ian will be instant buddies.