Taryn has been ALL about dinosaurs and dragons lately. He's constantly roaring and stalking around on his hands and feet pretending he is a ferocious predatory beast. When we go for walks, he throws his arms out and runs saying "I'm flying like a dragon!" So funny...I like to fly with him...
Anyway, earlier this week I dropped my septum ring down the sink drain-NON-recoverable-and we had to make a trip to buy a new one. We went to all sorts of novelty stores and played around at the mall while we were on a jewelry search and Taryn was SO well-behaved, saying hello to everyone, roaring and flying....but when we went to Hot Topic, there were TOO MANY things that Taryn enjoyed on the shelves, it was about the fifth stop and he had lost his patience. The best of all, the product that he seemingly would've DIED for:
He was so excited about this backpack that he actually POSED for a photo!! Isn't it cool? Secretly, I wanted it as much as he did. He didn't really throw a fit to get it either, Taryn's too cool for public tantrums...HAHA!! All he did was say please about 8, 462 times.
Skunk likes to play ferocious beast with Taryn too. Here they are killing a water gun...notice how I confuse the dog's name with our child's? ...Yeah.
5 comments:
hey we enjoyed the mogli video.taryn has a ferocious growl.no engine yet.keep the pics.and updates comming.lyl pawpaw.
Taryn is so intertaining! I remember when Grace was a dog even when her teacher came to visit. That backpack IS TO DIE FOR, so cool. Like that almost smile. Great post y'all!
Dad, relax. You'll see the WHOLE engine swap when it's finished. Don't worry we've been documenting! Yeah Mom, we love being imaginative with him. Kids are a great excuse for being a kid!
You are the coolest dinosaur/dragon kid I've ever seen, Taryn!
Jack loves skunk. He sais you should use him for americas funniest home videos. He sais taryn looks like a man.
Post a Comment