BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Three Posts for the Price of One

WARNING: This post contains many pictures.
PHOTOSHOOT ATTEMPT
I wanted to snap a cute picture of Taryn and I lying next to each other, but as you will see, that is a task that has proven itself to be very difficult. Even this early in his life, Taryn will not pose for pictures! ENJOY

First, he wanted to grab the camera. Most likely so he could chew on it.

This picture IS cute, but it wasn't exactly what we were going for.

His little neck got tired and PLOP, right into the floor. I was laughing. See him peeking past the blanket at the camera? I just noticed that.
"Must.....eat....CAMERA"

Granny walked by.

Too dark...WTF!?!!?! *BLING BLING WEDDING RING*

"PUPPY!!!"

"I'm gonna go get the puppy, mom. See you and the camera later."

And finally. A smirk and no distractions, good lighting...I'll accept this picture.
BLUE OPAL
This is Devon's latest complete project at work, it's an Opel, not a Corvette.
He's restoring it, same color. They're trying to talk the owner into doing a black european racing stripe.

SOME SHADING
My tatt is coming along nicely, this shading was done on the 20th. Rusty also put the Great Blue Heron on my forearm with some cattails and Cypress knees around him, (yes, my Heron is a him.) but my batteries died before I could get a picture of it and there are no AA's in the house. Just AAA's and the bigass one's...C's and D's I think. Mom took this picture for me, and Dad actually said he thinks its kinda pretty. What he didn't say outloud was, "but the fact that its on your arm isn't."

10 comments:

Travis said...

That tree is looking great! I was wondering what the parents thought about it. Neither commented on the first one. Taryn surely is not starving. He is a cute kid. That car looks tight. Cant wait to see it finished.

Dixie & Markus said...

Oh Taryn, you little ball of butter candy cotton squishy fuzzy love!
I like the opal. Will Devon make one of those for me too?
The tatt is coming along nicely. Get some batteries so we can see the rest of it.
Love yeeeeuuuw.

Unknown said...

You're going to need to keep a huge stock of AAs for the rest of your life, for the camera AND the up and coming pile of battery operated toys. It usually takes at least five tries before I get a decent picture of the boys. Sometimes I just give up. The tree is SWEET and that car is going to be fab!

The Suckows said...

dixie...who do you log in as w/ live messenger?? i have a video cam set up for mom and dad and we haven't been able to use it!!

PawPaw & Grammy said...

This little Taryn has a big voice, has got dada down real good and loud! He rolls everywhere, made it to the dining room from the middle of the living room in about a minute. Starting to get a attitude when things don't go just right, like feed me and I mean NOW. So much fun having him here.

Marilyn Moon-Franks said...

Your baby is gorgeous! Parents aren't bad either. :)

You must be driving your parents batty with the tattoo. Maybe not, her favorite poem used to be "Trees" by Joyce Kilmer.harhar I was driving my poor sis long before you, so she is used to it. She told me once that I was possessed. She was right.

Love you, Auntie Marilyn

Travis said...

Weee! Aunt Marilyn posting on your blog! Maybe you will do a blog too one day. Mom is very proud of all you have accomplished. She talks about how awesome you are all the time.

The Suckows said...

thanx aunty m! haha. trav is right, you need to post blogs! we all want to see that hot little body of yours'!! and yes, my parents surely don't like the tattoo, but most everyone else thinks its very pretty. mom tells me that corey has something he'd like to tell me about it. ...i already know it'll be blurry and distorted when i'm old. and i'm not worried about it. :)

Dixie & Markus said...

Wow! Aunt Marilyn! Welcome to our blogging community!

Nikki, I'm Dixie Doodle online. We will have to schedule a time to do the dang thang.

AND, it's time for a new post, girl!

The Suckows said...

yeah, well...