No captions, except for this: It's a work in progress, a first-date anniversary present from my wonderful hubbub! He has bartered a paint job for some ink. (Just in case you were wondering where we got cash for this.) It is going to be very colorful, a swamp. I loved the swamp, I want it with me everywhere I go. I'll keep y'all updated with the progression so you have no surprises come October. Peace out.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Sleeve in Progress
No captions, except for this: It's a work in progress, a first-date anniversary present from my wonderful hubbub! He has bartered a paint job for some ink. (Just in case you were wondering where we got cash for this.) It is going to be very colorful, a swamp. I loved the swamp, I want it with me everywhere I go. I'll keep y'all updated with the progression so you have no surprises come October. Peace out.
Posted by The Suckows at 10:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I like the swamp idea. It will definitely be very unique and awesoem. However, I still stand firm on my grounds that this will only distract from your natural beauty. But good on' ya for doing yo thang.
That is badass. Im glad you chose something so deep rooted in you. It looks so natural, too. I cant wait to see color.
It looks really cool. The trees especially. It'll be awesome when it's in full color. Please do me a favor, though. Don't get mad when people stare, because if you paint your body like that, people are going to want to look. It's our natural instinct to notice things out of the norm, just like if you see someone in a wheelchair. Get my drift? Love ya.
i won't get mad at staring. i'll get mad at the dumbasses that think it's okay to just grab my arm and start examining. IT'S ALREADY HAPPENED!!
Ouch
I finally saw your hair-Love it!! I'm still in shock over the sleeve. I was like--who's arm is that? hmmm?? IS THAT MY SISTER!!!! You've got huevos girl. Big one's. Keep me posted on the progress. Keep the dog hair off of it. I can't wait to see the color either. Throw some hot pink azaleas in there. That would make cool contrast with the greens. That aligator looks like the aligator in moms strawberry fest poster. Remember the one with the search and find wildlife? Did she help with your tatoo?
well hello there, chani!
Post a Comment