Well, we've moved yet again. This time it'll be longer than 6 months, hopefully. We've been jumping around homes 'til Mom and Dad are ready for us, we'll be there a little while and then get a place of our own. Right now we are staying at Devon's parents' place while they're on a cruise, babysitting the schnauzers. They're adorable! LOUD, but adorable. I am excited to be able to groom them again while we live here! I'll post some pics of them sometime. Anyway, things slowed down a little since we first arrived and we all just layed around most of yesterday and today.
Taryn has become quite animated, here he is seeing something in a dream that makes him happy.
Not ten seconds later, I snapped another picture and got this adorable scowl. He's still asleep!
The infamous daddy-sleeps-with-baby picture. No pics of mommy sleeping, she never gets to do that...
7 comments:
I miss you guys allready. Hope you are all feeling better.
So sweet! I really enjoyed the time we all spent together. We're finally relaxing now, too. What a whirlwind of events!! Love y'all.
Cah-yoot! What a sweet buhbuh.
You are good with that camera girl!, I especially like daddy and babe, coloring & mood. Anxious to get more shots myself when you move in!
That little baby is so sweet. What a cutie-pie. Good luck back home. Take good care of Mom. I Love You All!! Need pic's of Mama Nikki with that new skinny bod.
Hey-I just looked at your complete profile for the first time. We have the same taste in Films. Lots of good stuff there. I'm impressed. When I get my independent film production thing rolling I'll let you be in one of my films. I'll keep you posted.
lol, haven't been on here in a while. i love ya'll sooo much. trav: it took a while, but no more sick ickyness. stace: we miss the noise your kids bring...your kid. they were such entertainment! dix: it's cool that you have a neice there around the same age as t, so you're going through the awesome baby stages too! mom: you're always looking at the artistic aspects, i love that about you. chani: my body is still flabby. but it's getting there...independent films??? hell yeah!!!
Post a Comment