BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What Happens With Boredom...

There's not much to do here, especially when you're new in town and a stay-at-home mom. SO...this happened! I'd always wanted to do it, but there were school rules and then job rules. Now the only thing that would've stopped me was people thinking "She's a MOTHER, why's her hair turquoise??" And my parents and Dixie telling me that I'm too beautiful to do that kind of stuff. WELL, I think I'm still beautiful, so there!
And I've just gotta say, YAY FOR PHOTOSHOP!!

5 comments:

Travis said...

tiiight

PawPaw & Grammy said...

Nikki, what a gal! Nice color, you're having fun huh? Me and Chani were just talking a few hours ago about the time she did the dreadlocks, then a few days later shaved her head, then I see your turquoise hair, pretty shade! So natural.

Dixie & Markus said...

So, did you really do it or is it just photo shopped?
I like how you experimented with the color on your dog first! Ha! Snert's good for something right? :)

The Suckows said...

lol, snert's definitly good for experiments!!! no, my hair really is turquoise!! it's kinda green in the pic. it's a much prettier color in person. "yay" b/c i had a couple zits on my face.
MOM: i like this more than chani liked her dreads! hahaha

chani and billy said...

I like your turquoise way better than my dreds. Very nice shade. You've got tallent. I think it brings out the color of your eyes. Dreads are dreadfull. Don't try that at home or at the beauty shop. Now shaved head--that's another story. That just so happened to be the best hair cut I every had. You know when I got Billy to shave off my dreads we left two in front like horns. At the time I had a professional job--so I opted to not look devilish. The Sinead O'Conner look was the best choise. WHATEVER! I had no choise! Really though. The color is beautiful. Have fun. Life's to short to be serious all the time.