BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hardcore Mother's Day

Sorry about the visit to Idaho photos, we didn't really take many! I might post a few in a couple of days...We didn't do much for Mother's Day, and that's exactly how I wanted it. I got to sleep in while Devon took Taryn to the Lloyd Center (a local mall) to get my gifts, after I put my face on we spent a few hours at the indoor playground Playdate PDX, then we came home and I got to put some ink in Devon!
 Here's the sketch.
 Here it is in the skin. I enjoyed it WAAAAAY to much and we're now contemplating sending me to tattoo school...we'll see what happens...I don't know if I'll enjoy stabbing sweaty strangers as much as I enjoy stabbing people I know!
 Devon and Taryn got Momma new jewelry and a bag for Mother's day...now I have wings to FLY!
Yoshi rides me, I figure he needs a break after hauling around fat Italians all the time...My boys are great shoppers! See how ecstatic I am??

4 comments:

Dixie said...

How sweet! Nobody knows you like they do.

PawPaw & Grammy said...

Like those wings, backpack too. Fun. Now that tattoo, can't figure it out.

Travis said...

That is awesome work. Go to school if you can!

Stacy Hutchinson said...

I covet the Yoshi bag! Can't wait to see you guys!!!