BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Well, I don't have the internet. What else can I say?

Lots of stuff has happened in the last three or four months that I haven't posted any blogs. It got unbearably cold here, Devon started to REALLY do a LOT of tattoo work, Taryn is almost walking, I got a good shiner and, oh hell, just look at the pictures!

Some Mexican dude with no imagination got this one on his right shoulder...and I hope he reads this! I told him that his mole looked like another "i" dot. LOL!!

My friend Emily from Deathsmart. That's her daughter's name. PAITYN

The Mexican guy again. This is on his calf. See what I meant about creativity?
My hand, Devon's hand. We make love. HAHAHAH

Our friend Johnny's elbow (OW!) this fool's nickname is Crash though, so you'd figure he could handle this kind of pain. He once took a video of his cage fighting teammate elbowing him in the eyebrow...he TOLD him to do it. Uhm, yeah.

Speaking of cage fighting...Day 1. About 6 hours after the incident.
Day 3. In our hooptie, and my work yuckiness.
J/K. This actually happened at work. I tethered a bigass dog to a kennel door that wasn't latched all the way shut, the dog tried to run off and the door flew open into my zygomatic arch (look it up). OOPS! Day 6
Taryn really enjoys being bundled up for the cold.

Poor, tortured little baby boy!

Here's a series of T and Pops pics!!!


^This one's my favorite.

Passed out! He was pretty tired, this is the living room floor, right next to our couch, almost in the kitchen.

Rough-housing with Pawpaw.
Really rough. This kid loves to wrestle!
This chair is fun for him, we've got a kind of recliner at home for him too.
Taryn has learned early that you can't pass out with your shoes on, or in his case, socks. LOL!
And YES! Ladies and gentlemen, the baby is WALKING!!!
Dad tried to call him as if he were a dog. It did get his attention though! and if you listen carefully, Mom is reciting a statement that Travis wrote when he was arrested.
He wasn't too happy this time.
Watch as the child carefully manuevers his way around the endangered "Shirted Frog".

And I have new hair...again. There are many more pictures, but I've been on the computer for far too long.

5 comments:

Dixie & Markus said...

yay! Taryn's walking!! He is soo precious! I like how Dad gets him to come w/ a treat, just like a little doggy. Ha!
Nice eye Nikki. It sorta was a cage fight....you literally got in a fight w/ a cage.
Nice tatt work DevO.

Stacy Hutchinson said...

The treat thing was hilarious. He's a human, Chuck, not BB! Okay OUCH on your eye. I bet you caught some funny looks your way with that shiner. Taryn is thick, just like Ian. I love it. I hope Devon is charging money for his work now. People do think of some ugly tattoos. Don't they know it's permanent? Wowsah.

Travis said...

That kid is getting big. Thats awesome that he is walking. Time to lock all the cabinets! Those lines are looking good, Devon.

Travis said...

Quit being lazy. I know you have internet now

The Suckows said...

yeah, and a virus.