Taryn is getting strong and cannot be swaddled anymore. I have no idea how he gets out, but he does. And then he startles himself awake! It's the cutest most annoying thing EVER. We've dubbed it "breaking out".
This is the night that he was held by everyone. He enjoyed it, until it was time tgt sleep, he just WOULD NOT relax! He wanted someone to hold him 'til he passed out. Devon and I won't do it, but our guests just couldn't let him lay there and cry it out. So we let them hold him and we suffered all the next day. (He's still not quite over it.)
This last weekend was Devon's birthday, (big 24) and I'd been worrying about what we'd do b/c we couldn't go out unless we had a babysitter. WELL...apparently our insurance agent had been DYING to watch Big T for us, and w/ a little reluctancy and nervousness, we let her sit for Devon's b-day! The night was cut a little short though b/c we both had separation anxiety. We don't have any pictures of the night, b/c our camera sucks and it wouldn't be able to do anything but super fuzzy everything. BUT, I took a pic of myself...cuz I looked hot. LOL!!! Yes, a little vain. I did it for Devon.
No full-body shots b/c the camera just can't do it. But I had on a loose-fitting black dress and THICK black tights that stop mid-calf. (Remember the ones for my wedding, Mom?) And the shoes below.
My new favorite shoes. Snert REALLY liked them too. Something about the clunk clunk clunk when I walked just drove him nuts! HAHA
Snert's new do. It's mostly a Schnauzer cut, with half of a lion mane, a mohawk, and his full-flowing tail. I call it "Schnionhawk". And I say that w/ an atrocious German accent and some flem on the "H".
I think he looks pretty awesome. Btw, I did it myself! No groomer on the planet would do this for me, even if I begged them.
THE END
4 comments:
So cute! Your dog is awesome, I love the pink mohawk! and you're right you did look hot :)
P.s. that tornado was 70 miles south of me...luckily, thanks for worrying about me tho ;)
Oh my baby girl can style, her and the dog. Love the photo of the pink mohawk with the purple pumps, unique. Sounds like Taryn is soo ready for the crib, Mom. Even though he is so darn cute in the basket.
I really like your purple pumps! I wouldn't be mad if you found a pair in my size and sent them to me for my birthday. Ha ha!
Glad y'all had a good time. You're beautiful!
Lol Taryn, you are doing good. Keep them busy buddy.
Post a Comment