BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Trip to Good Ol' ID

We just had a visit to Idaho and realized, after we'd already left, that we didn't take many pictures while we were there. (But we did record Taryn being a cutie!) So on the road, all the way back to Billings, we took a bunch of pictures! Sorry if this doesn't entertain you like some pictures of family with the baby would, but we forgot!!!
Here's Nana Mingo with baby T. The ONE
"Taryn with family" picture we DID get.
(Devon's mom, who couldn't be a better mother-in-law!!)

Devon peed here, and here.....and here.
I used this at a rest area in Bozeman, and when I
closed it, I noticed something a little funny...
See the airhoses? Devon just put airbags in the Mustang's rear suspension to compensate for the huge tires we just put on the back of it. We had to stop occasionally throughtout our trip to air them up to ensure one of those tires didn't blow! We must've waited 20 minutes in line at the gas station in the second picture!!!
CONVERSATIONS WE HAD
We didn't talk much, and this pretty much sums up why...
Devon: I can't hear a damn thing over the engine.
Nikki: WHAT?
Devon: (Louder this time.) I CAN'T HEAR ANYTHING!
Nikki: (Yelling back.) ME EITHER!
This conversation happened after it got dark and we had to watch for deer, because if we hit one it would come straight through our windshield.
Devon: What possesses deer to be on the interstate anyway? It's loud, there's no grass to eat, and there's no water!
Nikki: Yeah, and there's fences that they have to jump over just to get on it...
Devon: Seems like a hell of a lot of work just to get hit by a semi.
Just a whole lotta nothin'.
Nothin' through the windshield.

5 comments:

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Awesome. I love this post. You had me laughing. Wish we were closer. Happy Bunny Day.

Travis said...

You will get used to packing the camera around and using it. Seeing all that desert made me sneeze, and get a nosebleed!

chuck'n'lorna said...

Okay Nikki whata bout those photos of the 2 of you in black leather jackets?

The Suckows said...

mommy, i don't have those on MY camera!!! you should e-mail them to me, i'll put 'em on here!

Dixie & Markus said...

Taryn is adorable! And I'm having a hard time picturing what you've done to that mustang. Pics please.....